1) Which JSON framework is supported by iOS?
SBJson framework is supported by iOS. It is a JSON parser and generator for Objective-C. SBJson provides flexible APIs and additional control that makes JSON handling easier.
2) Give example scenarios when an application goes into InActive state?
An app can get into InActive state when the user locks the screen or the system prompts the user to respond to some event e.g. SMS message, incoming call etc.
3) Assume that an app is not in foreground but is still executing code. In which state will it be in?
4) An app is loaded into memory but is not executing any code. In which state will it be in?
An app is said to be in suspended state when it is still in memory but is not executing any code.
5) How can you respond to state transitions on your app?
On state transitions can be responded to state changes in an appropriate way by calling corresponding methods on app’s delegate object.
For example: applicationDidBecomeActive method can be used to prepare to run as the foreground app.
applicationDidEnterBackground method can be used to execute some code when app is running in the background and may be suspended at any time.
applicationWillEnterForeground method can be used to execute some code when your app is moving out of the background
applicationWillTerminate method is called when your app is being terminated.
6) What is the purpose of UIWindow object?
The presentation of one or more views on a screen is coordinated by UIWindow object.
7) How do you change the content of your app in order to change the views displayed in the corresponding window?
To change the content of your app, you use a view controller to change the views displayed in the corresponding window. Remember, window itself is never replaced.
8) What is App Bundle?
When you build your iOS app, Xcode packages it as a bundle. Abundle is a directory in the file system that groups related resources together in one place. An iOS app bundle contains the app executable file and supporting resource files such as app icons, image files, and localized content.
9) which xml parser we use on iphone?
10) What is json-parser?
JSON(Java script object notation)is a parser used to get data from web Server.